Make sure that the valve is in the UP (closed) position before attaching your pump hose
- Connect the hose with a quarter turn to lock in place
- Put the switch to '2' or have the grey bung in place (for Dual action mode)
- Depress the handle to fill the board
- When it gets difficult to depress, switch to '1' or remove the bung (for single action mode)
Please note the pressure gauge will not move until the pressure reaches around 7 PSI. This may take around 10 minutes.
- Once you reach 15-17 PSI, remove the hose buy pulling away slightly and giving it a quarter turn
- Replace the valve cap on the board